Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Who am I?

Some how sleep seem to elude me last nite again, what is bugging me? Must get to the issue. So I decided to get up and go to my desk and read, might as well s I need to prepare my sermon for the coming weeks. As I carry on this verse just jump out to me "He must increase but I must decrease" John 3:30, what is He telling me? Struggling with it, sat an pray through and at last He reveals.

When the crowds left John the Baptist to follow Jesus, he said: "This is the assigned moment for Him to move into the centre, while I slip off to the sideline." (John 3:30. John thought like a steward. A steward simply manages something for the owner until he comes to take it back. John knew that he crowd leaving him for Christ was never his to begin with. God simply placed them under his care for a period of time to accomplish certain purposes. How I was encouraged as not only did God visited me personally He spoke to me privately. I was weary after coming down to Malaka to repioneer the church here. Was left with four to serve and work with. It is still not growing, where did I go wrong and now I am hit with the news that one has decided to move onto Kl to work since his girlfriend is there. God is telling me to let go and trust Him,it is His church,I have to learn to let Him built it His way, my job is to be obedient and just keep on sharing the good news and let my life be one that can be a salt to others. Thank you my Lord for visiting me when I needed You most. If out there, that is one going through the same situation like me be encourage we are only His steward not the owner. God bless.

No comments: