Monday, September 25, 2006

Experincing God anew.

It was a weekend of explosion. Been struggling with sleepless night after night. Trying to blog but each time after writing i end up deleting it as what was said did not strike my heart cord. Have you ever go through this dry desert spell, it was tough. Faith rise up for me this Saturday when indeed He brought someone and a incident to happen to challenge my faith and put it to work.
At the end of it all i realise the impact of Paul statement when he said "I know whom I have believed" because it is not enough if we believe, unless we have a testimony of God. Faith never leans on the authority of mortals, nor rests on God in such a manner as to hesitate, but must be joined with knowledge, otherwise it would not be sufficiently strong against the innumerable assaults of Satan.
Amidst every storm and tempest, I know I can enjoy undisturbed repose if I have settled conviction that God,who cannot lie or deceive, has spoken and will undoubtedly perform what He has promise. I have learned and experience this break though for His church which he entrusted me to shepherd this Saturday. Praise God. I saw His power and how He touched and built my faith to the next level when He shows that, even in desperate affairs, I can and ought to give God such glory so as not to doubt that He will be true and faithful to His children. Indeed "Lord,I know that nothing will happen today that YOU and I together can't handle." For in this world where fear and timidity might be expected, laughter and love, joy and peace still fill the air.

No comments: