Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Change your image

As I search my soul I just wonder that one of the hardest thing I ever had to do was face with the fact that the inner image of myself physically determine my outward self. I finally had to admit that as long as my inner image of myself was, my outer self was going to match it. Then I remember what the Bible say."it is faith that changes things, and without the inner image of hope, faith cannot work. So I decided to search the Bible for every scripture to encourage me, that not too hard to do but the hard part was meditating on the scripture and pray through it. What was I doing?. I was laying hold on a different inner image. Yes I have change, I did it. Go into the Word of God and begin to change the images inside you. Change them from images of despair to image of hope. Get a blueprint in your heart and your faith will build on it. God bless you.

No comments: