Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lord WHY I am lonely in my ministry?

Just could not get down to post any things, each day I would stare into a blank page and nothing would materialized. Why do this drought seem so long? I am just feeling tired out, dry an lonely in my ministry. GOD I need a fresh touch from you, please, please...........Moving here to pioneer the church just make me realize that the friends we left behind has suddenly seem to fade away also. God give me the Grace for my tight places.

5 comments:

XclusivelyHisOwn said...

*(Just a tag to say hi)*

What you're going thru is something alot of ppl deal with..I dont know why, or how it happens, but I know I've been there too.

Not much help this evening, but giving you an ear tonight.

longsuffering said...

Thanks for coming along side in
prayer for us, please pray that we can get some family to come along side and co-labour together with us.

Anonymous said...

Yes it does happen to many of us, especially in ministry. You know it has for me as well from reading my blog.

Keep pressing on, this is just for a season... Joy comes in the morning....

Love,
DulceDiana

longsuffering said...

Thank you for the word of encouragement, it means a lot.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.